Sunday, June 6, 2010

start all over again~

hmm.. my English Prof. said that I can improve my English by writing dairy.. so i change it. I want to say tat I can improve my English by Blogging~ haha.. It's AWESOME rite? "syiok sendiri"

As a matter of fact, there is nth to write about today.
I woke up "early in the morning" 2pm.. haha.
I cant sleep last nite after yamcha wif my old friend. "Chloe Lim"
she always change her name. last time was "Catherine Lim"
haha.. kinda noob~ XP
didnt see her for a long time since when i stop working at DP.
chat a lot of things. hope to see her next time wif her chubby face. LOL
fast fast fat ya~

then i went yamcha wif my so-called BFs. "best fren" la.
I am not gay ok. =) "Foo and Sheng"
chat until forgot the time. =.=
so i reach home at 4am. haha
my father told me tat he wanted to bring me DIM SUM at 7am.
oh gosh~ if i sleep, i wont be wake up at 7.
So, i decided to watch STAR WAR wif my old lappie.
BORING~ juz because dun hav subtitle and old lappie's volume is too soft.
i gonna get my new lappie ASAP.

DIM SUM wif family until 10am.
sleep like a pig and thought that can wake up at 12pm.
i fail~ >< i accidentally put my alarm at 12AM. LOL
skip*
Meet my sifu at night. Eric Avinesh. yamcha chit chat wif my old studio's frens.
then reach home at 1am.
My mother was so surprised. She said " WOW! today so early wor" haha..

tat's all~ good nitezzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment