Tuesday, June 8, 2010

college life~ *study week = sleepless night*

went lunch wif TTY. my new friend in INTI.
haha.. i went LIBRARY. i cant believe i did tat alone~ lol
there will always hav someone to accompany me.
my personal tutor havent come back INTI.. T.T
YANG YUAN ZHONG faster come back guide me~
but i did nth in library. arranged all my calculus homework and note all over again.
becoz it was too messy.

had my dinner wif my other group members.
New friend from CHINA. Lu Fei is her name.
sweet girl. Know so much history about her country and OUR COUNTRY. LOL
even i oso dun know much about of our country~ MALUNYA~ haha

after tat, yamcha wif my other group members.
Met new friend again. haha..
Malay girl. kinda cute. her name is Diyana.
i can improve my speaking skills when i chat wif her.
he know nth about mandarin, and i am not fasih dalam bahasa melayu.
so we use ENGLISH lu~ ^^

plan not to sleep tis night.
it is 4.32am now. and i'm stil blogging~ =.=
next week exam.. i gonna do something for tis!!

nitezzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment