Saturday, September 12, 2009

walaueh... today no study ler... =.=



time pass very fast.. =.=
today i didnt study for the exam... f***

wake up late... 11am dy...
phone my mother... she say no tabao breakfast for me...
>.< she then straight asked me cook for her and myself tis noon meal..
hoho.. so i cook again~ (macam kena chef's drug wanna cook all the time) ^^
*nasi goreng matahari*lol i invented tis nasi goreng tittle myself.. nid go apply for the copyright tml..XD
ingredient:nugget, onion, egg, vege meat and rice..
erm.. 20mins.. nice again...
i put so much black bean sauce but my mum stil said not salty enough... T.T
too salty wil cause high blood pressure ma..
healthy meal for her but stil nid learn a lot from her.. love her ^^

Mr. Wiggles sick sia!! i love his move... crazy leg..
lol.. start to admire him dy.. best popper ever!!

juz now wan upload song into my phone.. i accidentally press reformat...
f*** off!!! my song all habis.. nid to find and dl again.. >.<

tats all for tonite~ sweet dreams my frens..

No comments:

Post a Comment