Wednesday, December 9, 2009

好好玩的一天~

yo~ got frens de feeling very shuang~ haha
wake up early in the morning go arena sport play football~
tat place is realy big~ 12 ppl~ 6ppl 1 group~
me, jing rong, rong yao, cheng kai, jin lui, faid 1 group~
we won sia.. haha 12 v 7
the style we play very funny~ LOL
all the shaolin football patern come out~
rm72 2 hours..
after tis we go minum coconut milk shake~
my favourite drink~ i straight away order 2 cup of it~ haha

then cheng kai and jing rong come my house bath together~
tis two sei gay lou~ kns ^^
we plan to watch movie today~ rm6 nia..
we watched 'Mu Lan'~
not so nice.. sienz...

after watchiing movie, i went my teacher's house lepak..
i go out lim teh with his brother..
LOL alhough they r bad guys but they r funny~ ’哥哥是天堂,他们是地狱‘
they wan me to be officer coz nowadays many ppl do bad things can makan rasuah easily and help them with their so-called business..
WTF!! they wan me to makan rasuah and help them?? i noe tis money easily earned~
but knn tis not i wan~
so many things can do to earn money y should i do tis and do 'go against my heart de job'~
but i didnt say infront of them la.. xiao meh? kena chop ar~

i wan find new friends to sms.. who wil be the next victim?
^^ good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment